National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD)
Total Posts:- 13
National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD):- has invited application for 13 Project Manager – Application Management, Senior Analyst – Information Security Operations, Senior Analyst –Network/ SDWAN Operations, Project Manager – IT Operations/ infrastructure services, Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant, Cyber Security Manager (CSM), Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM), Additional Chief Risk Manager & Risk Managers posts.
NABARD invites only ONLINE applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens having the necessary qualification and experience for engagement of Specialist Consultants on a contract basis for the following posts at its Head Office, Mumbai :
Online Application Registration and Payment of Online Fees/ Intimation Charges: 07-08-2020 to 23-08-2020.
Educational Qualification for NABARD Recruitment 2020:
Applicants must have possessed a Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ Engineering in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020):
The maximum age limit should be 62 years.
For SC/ ST/ PWBD:- Nil+RS 50/-(Intimation Charges).
All others:- RS 750/- + RS 100/-(Intimation Charges).
NABARD 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Manager – Application Management (01).
- Senior Analyst – Information Security Operations (01).
- Senior Analyst –Network/ SDWAN Operations (01).
- Project Manager – IT Operations/ infrastructure services (01).
- Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant (01).
- Cyber Security Manager (CSM) (01).
- Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM) (01).
- Additional Chief Risk Manager (02).
- Risk Managers (04).
The candidates will be shortlisted for an interview in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of qualification, experience, etc. The Roll Nos. of candidates shortlisted for interview & subsequent selection shall be published on Bank’s website viz. www.nabard.org.
Mode of Application:
How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website www.nabard.org then go to Career.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.