Office of The Collector, Nayagarh
Data Analyst & Asssistant-cum-DEO
Total Vacancies:- 02
Nayagarh District Recruitment 2021:
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the intending candidates of Odisha filling up of posts in Data Analysis and Assist-cum-DEO on a contractual basis in the District Child Protection Unit, Nayagarh under Integrated Child Protection Scheme. So We request you to read all the information related to Nayagarh District Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Last date to send their application through Speed/ Regd. Post: 08-03-2021 by 05.00 PM.
- Address: Office of the Child Protection Officer, Room No-5, Collectorate, Nayagarh, Pin-752069.
Educational Qualification for Nayagarh DEO Recruitment 2021:
- Graduation/ PGDCA
- For more details refer to the notification.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020):
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
Nayagarh District Vacancy Details:
|Name of The Posts||Vacancy||Salary|
|Data Analyst||01||Rs. 14,000/-|
How to Apply for Nayagarh Data Analyst Jobs:
- Go to the official website “nayagarh.nic.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The downloaded application (hard copies) along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application should reach the given address by 08-03-2021.