Nabakrushna Centre for Development Studies (NCDS), Bhubaneswar
Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- 03
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
NCDS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 | NCDS Job
A walk-in-interview will be conducted for engagement as Research Supervisor, Field Investigator, and Data Entry Operator Posts under Nabakrushna Centre for Development Studies (NCDS), Bhubaneswar.
So We request you to read all the information related to NCDS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | NCDS DEO Recruitment 2022
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 10-06-2022.
- Venue: NCDS, Bhubaneswar.
Research Supervisor: 9.30 AM to 10.00 AM.
Field Investigator: 10.00 AM to 10.30 AM.
Data Entry Operator/ Computer operator: 03.00 PM to 03.30 PM.
Educational Qualification for NCDS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Research Supervisor: Master’s Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science.
- Field Investigator: Bachelor’s Degree with experience in Data Collection in Research Projects.
- Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator: Bachelor’s Degree with PGDCA.
- For more details refer to the notification.
NCDS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2022 | NCDS Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Research Supervisor||01||Rs 20,000/-|
|Field Investigator||01||Rs 15,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator||01||Rs 15,000/-|
Selection Process of NCDS Bhubaneswar Jobs
- The Selection Process will be based on an interview.
How to Apply for NCDS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the Official Website “ncds.nic.in”, Click On “Opportunities”
- Find Advertisement “Walk-in-Interview for Research Supervisor, Field Investigator & Data Entry Operator/Computer Operator on 10.06.2022”.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Interested candidates are required to produce their bio-data, original certificates, a set of all mark sheets, certificates (self-attested photocopy), and two academic reference letters in support of their educational qualifications, experiences, and credibility for verification, at least one hour before the interview.