National Council of Educational Research & Training
Junior Project Fellow Posts
Total Vacancies: 02
NCERT Recruitment 2021 | NCERT Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT): has announced notification for the recruitment of 02 Junior Project Fellow posts. So We request you to read all the information related to NCERT Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | NCERT Job Vacancy 2021
- The date of the Interview on 13-09-2021 will be 9.30 a.m. and after 11.00 a.m. no candidature will be accepted.
- Copy of the biodata may be sent in hard copy in the prescribed format or E.mail at email@example.com on or before 9-9-2021.
Age Limit | NCERT JPF Recruitment 2021
- Age below 40 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification for NCERT JPF Recruitment 2021 | NCERT Job
- Master Degree in Education/ Special Education/ English/ Psychology/ Human Development/ Sociology/ Anthropology or allied areas with Minimum 55% marks.
NCERT JPF Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of the Posts||Total Vacancy||Salary|
|Junior Project Fellow (JPF)||02||Rs. 25,000/-|
How to Apply for NCERT Job Vacancy 2021 | Latest Job In Odisha
- Go to the official website “ncert.nic.in” then go to “Vacancies”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then the candidates should bring a hard copy of their curriculum vitae along with original certificates at the time of the interview or send it by E.mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9-9-2021.