National Fertilizers Limited
Vacancy for Engineer & Manager
Total Posts:- 40
NFL Recruitment 2020:
National Fertilizers Limited: is a Mini-Ratna, premier profit-making Central Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs with a vision of being a leading Indian company in fertilizers and beyond, with commitment to all stakeholders. NFL is looking for qualified, dynamic and result oriented experienced professionals with initiative for manning the following positions on regular basis for its various Units/Offices:
- Last date to Submission Application: 25-09-2020.
- Last date to Submission Application (For far-flung area): 01-10-2020.
- For Engineer: 30 Years.
- For Manager: 45Yeas.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC candidates: 700/-
- For SC/ ST/ ExSM/ PwBD and Departmental candidates: Nil.
- Candidates should pay required fee through Demand Draft in favour of NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED payable at NEW DELHI.
Educational Qualification for NFL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate should possess Engineering Degree (B.Tech/ B.E./ B.Sc. Engg.) in concerned discipline from recognized Institute/ University.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
NFL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- Engineer (26)
- Manager (14)
- Online test/ Interview.
How to Apply for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.nationalfertilizers.com” then go to “ Careers> Recruitment in NFL> Recruitment of experienced technical professionals- 2020”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Candidate should download the Application Form from NFL advertisement.
- The Application Form duly filled and signed, along with self attested copies of the documents/ certificates should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ (POST NAME) – 2020” at the following address:
“Chief Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited,
A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301”