National Health Mission, Bokaro
Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Post
Total Vacancies:- 28
NHM, Bokaro Recruitment 2021:
National Health Mission, Bakaro: Application are being invited from suitable candidates for the various position under the National Program for Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Disease & Stroke (NPCDCS) and National Programme for the Health Care of The Elderly (NPHCE) at District & Block level, purely contractual basis. The applicant shall have no claim in the future for absorption on any regular position.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Eligible candidates may submit their applications through Speed Post/ Regd. Post along with all requisite documents on or before 11-01-2021 by 05.00 PM.
- Civil Surgeon Bokaro, Civil Surgeon Office, Bokaro, Camp- II, Bokaro Steel City, Bokaro-827001, Jharkhand.
- Upper Age limit: 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs 400/-.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs 200/-.
- Payment Mode: Offline (Demand draft should be in favor of District Rural Health Society, Bokaro payable at Bokaro).
Educational Qualification for NHM, Bokaro Recruitment 2021:
- Staff Nurse (NCD): GNM qualification as recognized by Nursing Council of India.
- Counselor (NCD): Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or Degree/ Diploma in Counseling/ Health Education/ Mass Communication from an institute recognized by State government or AICTE or UGC.
- Staff Nurse (TNPHCE): Bachelor’s degree /Diploma in Nursing from an institute recognized by Nursing Council of India.
- Rehabilitation Worker (NPHCE): 10 +2 or equivalent Qualification.
- Lab Technician (NCD): 10 + 2. DMLT
- For more details refer to the notification.
NHM, Bokaro Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
How to Apply for NHM, Bokaro Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “www.bokaro.nic.in” then go to “Notices > Recruitment”.
- Find the advertisement ” Recruitment of various posts on contract basis under NCD Program”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Each application will enclose a demand draft along with each application.
- Candidates shall send their application form in the prescribed format along with a copy of attested certificates through registered post/Speed post.
- Candidates applying for the positions mentioned in postcode 20-29 shall send their application in the prescribed format, in a closed envelope super-Scribing “Advertisement Number————— application for the post of ——– & post Code ———,at the above address before the last date ends.