National Health Mission, Odisha
Assistant Manager-IEC/BCC & Training
Total Vacancies:- 07
NHM Odisha Recruitment 2020:
National Health Mission, Odisha: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of the following position under National Health Mission, Odisha on a contractual basis with monthly remuneration as noted against each and subject to renewal as per OSH & FW Society terms and conditions.
- The online application form will be available from 06-11-2020 to 14-11-2020.
- The last date for receipt of the System Generated Application duly signed by the candidate along with self-attested copies of all supportive documents is 24-11-2020 (by 5.00 P.M.).
Educational Qualification for NHM Odisha Recruitment 2020:
- PG Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication & Journalism Or PG Degree or Diploma in Social Communication from any recognized University/ Institution.
Age Limit (As on 01-11-2020) :
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
NHM Odisha Recruitment 2020 Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of the Position||Vacancy||Salary|
|Assistant ManagerIEC/ BCC& Training||07||Rs.34,399/-+PI|
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Viva-Voce Test.
How to Apply for NHM Odisha Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “nhmodisha.gov.in”.
- Find the advertisement “Contractual Appointment-Asst Manager-IEC-BCC-Training”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are to apply online through the above-said website.
- System Generated Application form duly signed by the candidate along with self-attested photocopies of all certificates and Mark sheets, in support of age, qualification and experience shall however be sent to the “Mission Directorate (NHM), Annex Building of SIH&FW, Nayapalli, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar-751012, DistrictKhordha (Odisha)” so as to reach us on or before mention date through Regd. Post/ Speed Post/ Courier only and the envelope containing the application should be superscribed clearly the name of the post applied for.