National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited
Senior Medical Officer, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer, Junior Engineer & Sr. Accountant
Total Posts:- 173
NHPC Limited Recruitment 2021 | NHPC Jobs
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited (NHPC): NHPC has announced notification for the recruitment of the Senior Medical Officer, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer, Junior Engineer & Sr. Accountant posts. So we request you ti read all the details about NHPC Ltd Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | NHPC Ltd Recruitment 2021
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 01-09-2021.
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 30-09-2021.
Age Limit (01-07-2021) | NHPC SMO Recruitment 2021
- Senior Medical Officer: Maximum age is 30 Years.
- Assistant Rajbhasha Officer: Maximum age is 35 years.
- Junior Engineer: Maximum age is 30 years.
- Sr. Accountant: Maximum age is 30 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for NHPC Limited Recruitment 2021
- Senior Medical Officer: MBBS Degree with valid registration.
- Assistant Rajbhasha Officer: Master’s degree in Hindi with English as an elective subject.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ .
- Sr. Accountant: Intermediate CA or CMA.
- For more details refer to the notification.
NHPC Ltd Vacancy 2021 & Salary detail
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Senior Medical Officer||13||60,000 – 1,80,000|
|Assistant Rajbhasha Officer||07||40,000 – 1,40,000|
|Junior Engineer||133||29,600 – 1,19,500|
|Sr. Accountant||20||29,600 – 1,19,500|
Selection Process of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited
- The candidates registered online with NHPC and have filled in all the requisite information shall be
provisionally allowed to appear for Computer Based Online Test
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to the official website “ www.nhcpindia.com” then click “Careers”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.