National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited
NHPC Recruitment 2022
ITI, Diploma & Graduate Apprenticeship Posts
Total Posts:- 66
NHPC Ltd Recruitment 2022 | NHPC Jobs
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited (NHPC): NHPC has announced notification for the recruitment of the ITI, Diploma, and Graduate Apprenticeship Posts in different disciplines/Trade. So we request you ti read all the details about NHPC Ltd Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Last date for submission of application by Speed Post/ Registered post/ By-hand: 05-02-2022.
- Address: Deputy General Manager (HR), Parbati-II HE Project, Nagwain, Mandi Himachal Pradesh, Pincode- 175121.
Age Limit (01-07-2021) | NHPC Notification 2022
- Minimum age limit: 18 years.
- Maximum age limit: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for NHPC Ltd Recruitment 2022
- For ITI Apprenticeship: Passed ITI in relevant discipline from any recognized Institute/ Board of Technical Education.
- For Diploma Apprenticeship: Belonging to an institute/university recognized by AICTE/ State Board of Technical Education and Full-time Diploma in relevant Engineering/Technical Education.
- For Graduate Apprenticeship: Two years full-time MBA / Post-Graduate Degree in relevant subject from
recognized Institute / University.
- For more details refer to the notification.
NHPC Job Vacancy 2022 | NHPC Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
Selection Process | NHPC Career
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in ITI/ Diploma/
- The shortlisted candidates can be called for an interview if required and offered will be sent through the portal.
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2022 Notification?
- Go to the official website “ www.nhcpindia.com” then click “Careers”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for an Apprenticeship. ITI Passed candidates should register themselves on the Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through this portal. Postgraduate and Diploma Holders should register themselves
- The candidate has to take a printout of registration/applied at the portal and send it along with all self-attested certificates to the given address before the last date ends.