National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
Steno and Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- 25
NHRC Recruitment 2021 | National Human Rights Commission
The National Human Rights Commission of India is a Statutory public body constituted on 12 October 1993 under the Protection of Human Rights Ordinance of 28 September 1993. It was given a statutory basis by the Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993. It invites eligible candidates for the 25 nos vacancies of Steno and Others Posts. So we request to read all details about NHRC Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | NHRC Job Notification 2021
- Notification Released Date: 11-08-2021.
- Last date to send their application by post: Within 45 Days from the Date of Employment News.
- Address: The Deputy Secretary, National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block- C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110 023.
Minimum Qualification for Nation Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2021
- Holding analogous posts on a regular basis.
- Diploma/ B.Com/ Degree in Law/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree
- For more details refer to the notification.
NHRC Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Joint Director (Research)||01|
|Sr. Research Officer||02|
|Librarian/ Documentation Officer||01|
|Asstt. Acctts Officer||02|
|Steno Grade “D”||09|
Selection Process | NHRC Job Apply
- The selection process will be based on written tests or interviews.
How to Apply for NHRC Recruitment 2021 | NHRC Vacancy 2021
- Go to the official website “nhrc.niv.in”.
- Find Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Interested candidates should download and fill the application form in the prescribed format send it to the above-given address before the last date ends.