National Investigation Agency
Stenographer, Assistant & Other Posts
Total Posts:- 25
NIA Recruitment 2020:
National Investigation Agency (NIA): Applications are invited for 25 Nos post of Senior Public Prosecutor, Public Prosecutor, Deputy Legal Advisor, Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Last Date for Submission of application: Within One Month and Two Month from the date of publication of this advt. in Employment News (30.12.2020).
- Maximum age: 56 Years.
- For more details refer to the notification
Educational Qualification of NIA Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate must have possessed a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
NIA Recruitment 2020 Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of the posts||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Senior Public Prosecutor||01||Rs.67,700-2,08,700|
|Deputy Legal Advisor||01||Rs.78800-2,09,200|
|Upper Division Clerk||04||Rs.25,500-20,200|
- NIA selection will be based on a written test/ interview.
How to Apply for NIA Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.nia.gov.in” then click on “Recruitment> Recruitment Notices”.
- Find the advertisement.
I.Nominations invited for the posts of Deputy Legal Advisor, Senior Public Prosecutor, and Public Prosecutor in NIA on deputation (ISTC)/ absorption basis.
II.Nominations invited for the posts of ministerial staff in NIA on a deputation basis.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification, then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address along with the required documents mentioned in the advt before the last date ends.
Address: SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.