National Institute Of Technology (NIT), Rourkela
Junior Fellow Research
Job Locations:- Rourkela
NIT Recruitment 2020:
National Institute Of Technology (NIT), Rourkela: Applications are invited in prescribed format for the temporary post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for the Project entitled “Design and Development of Elearning Platform for Assisting Underprivileged (SC/ST) School Students in Rourkela Region, Odisha by Converging Cable TV Network and Broadband Technology.” Selected candidates may enroll in a Ph.D. Program in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
- Date and Time for On-line / Walk-in-Interview: 25-05-2020 at 11:00 AM.
Educational Qualification for NIT Recruitment 2020:
- M.Tech / M.E. / M. Tech. [R] / M.S. [R] (after B. Tech/ B.E.) in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) / IT with 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA at both B.E. / B.Tech and M.E. / M. Tech levels. or B. Tech/ B.E. in CSE with GATE score and CGPA above 8.0 / 10 or marks above 65%. or M. Sc. (with GATE) in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit and the need of the project.
How to Apply for NIT Recruitment 2020:
- Interested Candidates are advised to download the Application Form From our website.
- Then candidates are required to send the complete filled-up application form (soft copy) to Principal Investigator (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 18.08.2020.