North East Frontier Railway
Vacancy for Act Apprentice
Total Posts:- 4499
North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020:
North East Frontier Railway, Assam: Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Act Apprentice for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/ Units in the jurisdiction of N.F. Railway against 4499 slots.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application: 16-08-2020 at 10.00 hrs.
- Last date to Apply Online Application: 05-09-2020 at 22 hrs.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2020):
- Minimum Age:15 years.
- Maximum Age: 24 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Others: 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should possess 10th class or it’s equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trades.
North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- Katihar (KIR) & TDH workshop (970)
- Alipurduar (APDJ) (493)
- Rangiya (RNY) (435)
- Lumding (LMG)& S & T/ workshop (1302)
- Tinsukia (TSK) (484)
- NewBongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN (539)
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS) (276)
The selection process will be on the basis of the merit list.
How to Apply for North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.nrf.indianrailwys.gov.in” then go to “General info> Railway Recruitment GHY”
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested Candidates can submit your online application form on 16-08-2020 to 15-09-2020.
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
Thank You Visit Again.