Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL Recruitment 2022
Trade Apprentice Posts
Total Vacancies: 177
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | NPCIL Recruitment 2022
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL): NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, the Government of India has comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology. It invites applications for engagement of Trade Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 and The Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 in the Rajasthan Rawatbhata Site
So We request you to read all the information related to NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 below.
Important Date | NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- The last date to send their hard copy of the online application is 15-07-2022.
- Address: NPCIL, KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE, Anumala-394651, Ta. Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Gujarat.
Age limit as on 15-07-2022 | Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Minimum age limit: 14 years.
- Maximum age limit: 24 years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
Minimum Qualification of NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- ITI Pass Certificate in relevant Trade.
- For more details refer to the notification.
NPCIL Vacancy 2021 | NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Posts (Trade)||Vacancy|
|Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic||09|
Selection Process | NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2022
- The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in ITI.
How to Apply for NPCIL Notification 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.npcilcareers.co.in”.
- Find the advertisement “KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE / HRM / APPRENTICESHIP-2022“.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form
- Send the hard copy of the filled application form through the prescribed mode to the given address before the last date ends.