National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
Medicine Specialist & Assistant Officer Posts
Total Posts:- 47
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited: India’s largest power conglomerate has an installed capacity of 62,910 MW. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032. NTPC is looking for 47 Medicine specialists (General Medicine & Pediatrics) & Asst. Officer (Finance) Posts. So We request you to read all the information related to NTPC Limited Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | NTPC Limited Recruitment
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 13-0-2021.
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 02-09-2021.
Age Limit | NTPC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- For Medicine Specialist (Maximum Age): 37 Years.
- For Assistant Officer (Maximum Age): 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fees | NTPC Apply Online
- For general/ EWS/ OBS: Rs. 300/-.
- For ST/ SC/ PWD/ XSM/Female: Nil.
Educational Qualification for NTPC Recruitment 2021
- For Medicine Specialist: MBBS with MD/ DNB.
- For Assistant Officer: CA/ICWA
- For more details refer to the notification.
NTPC Vacancy 2021 & Salary details
- Medicine Specialist (27)
- Assistant Officer (20)
Pay Scale: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,20,000.
Selection Process of NTPC Limited Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will be based on a written test/ Interview.
How to Apply for NTPC Limited Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “www.ntpc.co.in/ www.ntpccareers.in”
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | NTPC Job Notification 2021
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
Thank You for Visit Again.
Click Here for more job alerts