National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Diploma Engineer Posts
Total Vacancies:- 70
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited: India’s largest power conglomerate has an installed capacity of 62,910 MW. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032.
Applications are invited from energetic young Diploma Engineers with the brilliant academic record to join this organization for Pakri Barwadih Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Chatti Bariatu Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Keredari Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Dulanga Coal Mining Project (Odisha) and Talaipalli Coal Mining Project (Chhattisgarh) under Coal Mining Region of NTPC Limited.
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 23-11-2020.
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 12-12-2020.
- Downloading of Admit card for1st stage Online Aptitude Test: Last Week of December 2020 (Tentatively)
- 1 Stage Online Aptitude Test: First week of January 2021 (Tentatively)
- Downloading of Admit card for 2nd stage Online Technical Test: Last Week of January 2021 (Tentatively)
- 2nd Stage Online Technical Test: First week of February 2021 (Tentatively)
- Upper Age limit: 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: 300/-.
- For SC/ST/ PwBD/ ESM/ Female Candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Educational Qualification for NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2020:
- Mining: Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering.
- Electrical: Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Mechanical: Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering.
- Mine Survey: Diploma in Mine Survey/ Diploma in Mining Engineering/ Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying.
- For more details refer to the notification.
NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- Mining (40)
- Electrical (10)
- Mechanical (12)
- Mine Survey (08)
- Eligible candidates will have to undergo 2 stages of Online Test (Computer Based Test).
How to Apply for NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “ntpccareers.net” then go to “Jobs (Current/ Underprocess)”.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of Diploma Trainees for Coal Mining Region of NTPC Ltd”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.