National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
Engineering Executive Trainee Posts
Total Posts:- 280
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited: India’s largest power conglomerate has an installed capacity of 62,910 MW. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032. NTPC is looking for 280 Engineering Executive Trainees (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, and Instrumentation). So We request you to read all the information related to NTPC Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 21-05-2021.
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 10-06-2021.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for NTPC Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s Degree/ GATE.
- For more details refer to the notification.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy details:-
Category wise projected vacancies in each discipline are given below:
- Electrical (98)
- Mechanical (126)
- Electronics and Instrumentation (56)
Basic Pay Scale: Rs. 40,000/-.
Selection Process of National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-201.
How to Apply for NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “ www.ntpccareers.in” then go to “Jobs (Current/ Underprocess)”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
Thank You Visit Again.
Click Here for more job alerts