National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
NTCP Ltd Recruitment 2022
Mining Sirdar & Mining Overman Posts
Total Vacancies:- 177
NTPC Recruitment 2022 | NTPC Jobs
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited:-
Applications are invited from energetic young Engineers with the brilliant academic record to join this organization for Pakri Barwadih Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Chatti Bariatu Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Keredari Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Dulanga Coal Mining Project (Odisha), and Talaipalli Coal Mining Project (Chhattisgarh) under Coal Mining Region of NTPC Limited.
So we request you to read all the details about NTPC Recruitment 2022 below.
Important Date | NTPC Limited Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 24-01-2022.
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 15-03-2022.
Age Limit | NTPC Careers
- Upper Age limit: 57 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | NTPC Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2022
- For General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: 300/-.
- For SC/ST/ PwBD/ ESM/ Female Candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Educational Qualification for NTPC Recruitment 2022 | NTPC Odisha Job
- Mining Sirdar:- Matric/10th pass with Sirdar Certificate.
- Mining Overman:- Diploma in Mining Engineering with Overman Certificate.
- For more details refer to the notification.
NTPC Limited Vacancy 2022 | NTPC Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Mining Sirdar||103||Rs 40,000/-|
|Mining Overman||74||Rs 50,000/-|
Selection Process | NTPC Job for Freshers
- Eligible candidates will have to undergo 2 stages of the Online Test (Witten Test and Skill Test).
How to Apply for NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://careers.ntpc.co.in/” then go to “Jobs (Current/ Underprocess)”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | NTPC Recruitment 2022 Notification
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website