National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
JE, UDC, LDC & Other Vacancy
Total Vacancies:- 62
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
National Water Development Agency (NWDA): The government of India invites online applications from Indian Citizens for 62 JE, UDC, LDC & Other Vacancies. We request you to read all the information related to NWDA Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Commencement of online registration on website 10-05-2021.
- Last date of submission of the online application 25-06-2021.
- Conduct of CBT (Computer Based Test) Will is notified later on the website.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.840/- (Eight Hundred and Forty only).
- For ST/ SC/ PWD Candidates: Rs.500/- (Five Hundred only).
- Payment Mode: payable through the payment gateway.
Age Limit (As on 25-06-2021):
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 18-27 years.
- Hindi Translator: 21-30 years.
- Jr. Accounts Officer: 21-30 years.
- Upper Division Clerk: 18-27 years.
- Stenographer Grade-II: 18-27 years.
- Lower Division Clerk: 18-27 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification for NWDA Vacancy 2021:
Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
Hindi Translator: Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as compulsory.
Jr. Accounts Officer: Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
Upper Division Clerk: Degree of a recognized University.
Stenographer Grade-II: 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University. Skill(Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class passed from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a computer.
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancy
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||16||(Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||05||(Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|Upper Division Clerk||12||(Rs. 25500- 81100/-)|
|Stenographer Grade-II||05||(Rs. 25500- 81100/-)|
|Lower Division Clerk||23||(Rs.19900- 63200/-)|
- Selection will be Written tests & Computer Based online Tests.
How to Apply for NWDA Job Vacancy 2021:
- Go to the official website “ www.nwda.gov.in ” then go to “ Vacancy ”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be Available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.