Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS)
Adarsha Vidyalaya Recruitment 2021
Principals, Teaching & Non-Teaching
Total Vacancies:- 1749
OAVS Recruitment 2022 | OAVS Teacher Recruitment 2022
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS): invites Online Applications from the prospective candidates for filling up 1749 posts of Principals, other Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff of different disciplines in OAVs & Iconic OAV, Andharua by direct recruitment. So we request you to read all the information related to OAV Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022
- Details modalities for the invitation of applications will be available on the website on 28-12-2021.
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications: 21-01-2022.
- Last Date for Completion of On-Line Registration: 20-02-2022 till 05.00 PM.
- Last Date of submission of Online Fee as applicable through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking: 22-02-2022 till 11.45 PM.
Age Limit (01.01.2021) | OAVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- For the post of Principal: Candidates shall be under 50 years of age and above 32 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
- For all other posts except the post of Principal: Candidates shall be under 32 years of age and above 21 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | OAV Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Post of Principal – Rs. 2000/- (Other Candidates) & Rs.1250/- for SC, ST & PwD candidates plus bank charges and service tax (as applicable).
- Teaching Posts and Librarians – Rs. 1500/- (Other Candidates) & Rs.1000/- for SC, ST & PwD candidates plus bank charges and service tax (as applicable).
Qualification for OAVS Recruitment 2022 | OAVS Recruitment 2021-22
- The candidate must have passed the Class X standard in MIL Odia.
- The candidate not having Odia as a subject up to Class X standard must have qualified at the single-subject Odia examination up to High School standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack, Odisha.
- Candidates having Masters Degree/ Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science with Bachelor Degree in Education from the any University of the State as applicable for different posts.
- All candidates (except in-service candidates) must have passed the Odisha Secondary Schools Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET)/ CTET conducted by BSE/ CBSE (at secondary level) in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- The candidates who have not passed the OSSTET/ CTET but are otherwise eligible for the post may apply for the post with a condition that they shall have to pass OSSTET/ CTET within 3 years of joining in the post. They have to furnish an Undertaking to this effect at the time of interview.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OAVS Vacancy 2022 & Salary Details | OAVS Jobs In Odisha
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
Selection Process | OAV Recruitment 2022
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test as applicable and specified in these modalities put together.
- The appropriate Committee constituted by Govt. reserves the right to decide the cut-off marks in CBT and Interview separately and the criteria for shortlisting.
How to Apply for Oavs Teacher Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.oav.edu.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | OAVS Recruitment 2022
- Official Notification:- Click Here | New Notification
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here