Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper
Odisha ASO Previous Year Question | ASO Previous Year Question
ASO (Assistant Section Officer) in (Group- C) of Odisha Governor’s Secretariat Service & Odisha State Secretariat Service. This is one of the best prestigious jobs under the govt. of Odisha. ASO Exam conducts by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
OPSC ASO Syllabus 2021
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Exam Syllabus: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) ASO Exam Syllabus is given below.
|PAPERS||OPSC ASO Syllabus 2021|
|Paper-II||Reasoning, Mental Ability & Mathematics|
|Paper-III||Language (English, Odia)|
|Paper-IV||Skill test of Computer Application (Practical)|
Paper-I General Awareness
- Current national events.
- Current international events.
- History of British Rules in India and Freedom Struggle.
- Indian Constitution.
- Salient features of World Physical Geography.
- Physical Geography of India & Odisha.
- Important aspects of Governance, Transparency & Accountability, e-governance, Role of Civil Service in democracy, Indian Economy and issues relating to Planning, growth, development, and employment, Poverty Alleviation, Resource Mobilisation, and inflation.
- Defense & Indian Armed Forces.
- Scientific Inventions and use of Science in everyday life, issues of environmental, ecology, Biodiversity & Climate change.
- Important National & International Institutions, Organizations, and fora – their Structure, mandate, etc.
A. Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Problem of Age Calculation
- Non-verbal series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes & Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded figures, etc.
- Mensuration (2D & 3D)
- Statistics & Probability
- Grammar: Verb, Preposition, Adverb, Subject-Verb Agreement, Error Correction/ Recognition, Tenses, Fill in the Blanks with Articles, etc, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Sentence Rearrangement
- ବ୍ୟାକରଣ: କ୍ରିୟା, ଭ୍ରମ ସଂଶୋଧନ/ ଚିହ୍ନଟ, କାଳ (ଅତୀତ/ ବର୍ତ୍ତମାନ/ ଭବିଷ୍ୟତ), ଭାଷାଜ୍ଞାନ ପରିକ୍ଷା: ପ୍ରତିଶବ୍ଦ, ବିପରୀତ ଅର୍ଥବୋଧକ ଶବ୍ଦ, କ୍ରିୟା ବିଶେଷଣ, କର୍ତ୍ତା- କ୍ରିୟା ସମ୍ବନ୍ଧ |
- ବାକ୍ୟ ପୁନବିନ୍ୟାସ
Paper-IV Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical)
- Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), MS Access, Usage of Internet Services.
Important Link | ASO Previous Year Question 2019 pdf
|ASO 2019 Question Paper|