THE HIGH COURT OF ODISHA, CUTTACK
Junior Stenographer Posts
Total Vacancies:- 29
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 | Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021
Odisha High Court, Cuttack: Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of 29 (Twenty Nine) posts of Junior Stenographer. We request you to read all the information related to Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online
Important Date | Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of online applications: 05-08-2021.
- Closing date of online applications: 04-09-2021 (11:59 P.M).
Age Limit (As on 01-08-2021) | Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021 | Odisha Job
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Qualification for Odisha High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021:
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand and 4O words per minute in typewriting/ transcription on a computer.
- He/ she should have adequate knowledge of Computer applications.
Odisha High Court Cuttack Vacancy 2021 & Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Scale of pay|
|Junior Stenographer||29 (Women- 10)||Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100/-|
Odisha High Court Cuttack Vacancy 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Qualifying Test/ Examination or Written Examination or Computer Application Test and Skill Test held by them for selection of candidates.
How to Apply for Orissa High Court Cuttack Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “www.orissahighcourt.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement “Recruitment to the posts of Junior Stenographer in the High Court’s Establishment”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.