Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd. (OMC)
OMC General Manager Posts
Total Vacancies: 01
OMC Recruitment 2021 | OMC General Manager Recruitment 2021
Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd. (OMC): has announced notification for the recruitment of the General Manager Post. So We request you to read all the information related to OMC Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Applicants interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | OMC Executive Recruitment 2021
- The last date of receipt of the application is 03-12-2021.
Age Limit (As on 31-10-2021) | OMC Job Vacancy 2021
- Not above 55 years.
OMC Executives Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details | OMC Job
|Name of the Posts||Total Vacancy||Salary|
|General Manager (Contract & Procurement), E-7 grade||01||1,27,100/- to 2,16,300/-|
Educational Qualification for OMC Recruitment 2021 | OMC Vacancy 2021
- B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg. in any discipline or Associate/ Fellow member of ICAI/ ICWAI.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Selection Process for OMC Manager Recruitment 2021 | OMC LTD
- Weightage shall be given to the candidates having higher qualifications and/or relevant industry experience.
How to Apply for OMC Manager Recruitment 2021 | Latest Job In Odisha
- Go to the official website “www.omcltd.in” then go to “Recruitment”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then they will fill up the attached application form and send it by Speed Post/ Courier only.
- Interested eligible candidates are advised to download the application format & submit the same duly filled in & signed along with attested copies of Certificates/ Marksheets/ Testimonials, Experience Certificate in support of their eligibility by Speed Post/ Courier in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ———– ” so as to reach the General
Manager (P&A), Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001 by 03-12-2021 positively.
- Applications received after the last date due to delay in postal/ courier or any other reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected.