Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd.(OMC)
Surveyor & Mining Mate Posts
Job location:- Barbil, Keonjhar
Total Vacancies:- 65
OMC Recruitment 2021 | Walk-In at OMC
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited or OMC is a Gold Category Public Sector Undertaking established on 16 May 1956 as a joint venture company between the Government of Odisha and the Government of India to explore and harness the mineral wealth of the Odisha and make value addition.
OMC invites eligible candidates of 65 nos of Surveyor and Mining Rate Posts. So we request you to read all details about OMC Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Walk for Interview.
Important Date & Venue Details | OMC Odisha Recruitment
- Surveyor Posts: 03-09-2021 at 08.00 am.
- Mining Mate Posts: 02-09-2021 at 08.00 am.
Venue Details: Community Centre, OMC Colony of Regional Office, Barbil, Dist-Keonjhar.
Age Limit ( As on 01-07-2021) | OMC Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age limit: 18 years.
- Maximum age limit: 32 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Minimum Educational Qualification for OMC Recruitment 2021
- For Surveyor Post: Diploma in Mining Survey/ Mining Engineering.
- For Mining Mate Post: HSC with Mining mate Certificate.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OMC Vacancy 2021 & Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary (Per Month)|
|Mining Mate-III||50||Rs. 22,400/-|
Selection Process of OMC Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview.
How to Apply for OMC Mining Mate Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “www.omcltd.in”.
- Click Recruitment menu, find & click Recruitment of Personnel in OMC on Contractual basis through walk-in-interview mode.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The interested eligible candidates have to appear the Walk-in-Interview in the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, and documents along with all original documents for verification.