The Orissa State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd. (OMFED)
Superintendent & Other Vacancies
Total Vacancies:- 38
OMFED Recruitment 2021:
The Orissa State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd. (OMFED): Applications are invited from interested eligible candidates for engagement of Manager (IT), Deputy Manager (Finance), Assistant Manager (Finance), Superintendent(Finance), Assistant Manager (Electrical), Assistant Manager (Instrumentation), Technical Superintendent- SCADA Operation, Technical Superintendent- Process Production, Manager (Quality Control), Assistant Manager(Quality Control), Superintendent(Quality Control) & Jr. Laboratory Technician on a Contract basis in OMFED. We request you to read all the information related to the OMFED Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- The last date received the application is 03-03-2021.
- The application along with the requisite documents can also be submitted through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
- The application received after the due date note be entertained.
Age Limit (as on 31-12-2020):
- Maximum: 50 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for OMFED Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree and knowledge in Computer with Tally.
- For more details refer to the notification.
- Selection will be made on the basis of career rating, review of past performance and personal interview by the Selection Board.
OMFED Recruitment 2021 Vacancy details:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Deputy Manager (Finance)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Instrumentation)||01|
|Technical Superintendent- SCADA Operation||05|
|Technical Superintendent- Process Production||03|
|Manager (Quality Control)||01|
|Assistant Manager(Quality Control)||03|
|Jr. Laboratory Technician||10|
How to Apply for OMFED Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “omfed.com”, then Click On “Appointments“.
- Find the advertisement for “Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed Application Format, as per annexure and submit the same duly filled in and signed along with the proof of documents in a cover superscribed “POST NAME” which should reach the Dy. General Manager (HR), OMFED, D-2, Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar-751007, Odisha on or before 03-03-2021.
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
Thank You Visit Again.