Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limite (ONGC)
Graduate Trainee & Geo-Science Disciplines
Total Vacancies:- 313
ONGC Recruitment 2021 | ONGC Jobs
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released notification for Graduate Trainees in Engineering & Geo-Sciences Disciplines at E 1 Level. It invites eligible candidates for recruitment of 313 nos AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Material Management Officer, Programming Officer & Transport Officer posts.
So we request you to read all the information related to ONGC Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Details of ONGC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of online application: 22-09-2021.
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 12-10-2021 till 06.00 PM.
Application Fees | ONGC GT Recruitment 2021
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Minimum Educational Qualification for ONGC Geo Science Discipline 2021
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree (Relevant Engineering & Other Disciplines) from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
ONGC Vacancy 2021 & Salary Details
|Name of the Examination||Vacancy|
|AEE in different Branch||219|
|Material Management Officer||12|
Selection Process of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment
- The selection process will be based on GATE 2020 Score, Qualification & Interview.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “ongcindia.com”
- Click “Career->Recruitment Notice” select “2021”
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of GTs in Engineering & Geoscience disciplines through GATE 2020 score”,
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.