Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC AFO Recruitment 2022
Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO) Posts
Total Vacancies:- 177
OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 | OPSC Careers
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Has announced notification for the recruitment of 177 Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO) Posts. We request you to read all the information related to OPSC AFO Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date of OPSC Recruitment 2022 | OPSC Online
- Starting date to Apply Online: 04-04-2022.
- Last date for submission of Registered Online application: 04-05-2022.
- The last date for submission online application is 11-05-2022 (11.59 PM).
Age Limit (As On 01-01-2021) | OPSC AFO Recruitment 2022
- The minimum age limit is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit is 38 years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
Application Fee for OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Vacancy 2022 | Odisha Job
- For ST/SC/PwD Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs 500/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Qualification for OPSC AFO Recruitment 2022 | Odisha Job
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc) from any recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OPSC AFO Vacancy 2022 details | Latest Job In Odisha
|Name of the post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO)||177||Rs 44,900/-|
Selection Process of OPSC AFO Job Vacancy 2022 | Odisha Job
- Written and Viva Voice Test.
How to Apply for OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “ www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “ Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be Available on the given website.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.