Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP)
Total Vacancies:- 46
OPSC APP Recruitment 2021 | OPSC Jobs:-
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): Has announced notification for the recruitment of 46 Vacancies for the OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor, Group B in the Odisha State Prosecution Service under the Home Department, Govt of Odisha. So we request you to read all the information related to OPSC APP Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Details of OPSC APP Recruitment 2021:-
- Starting date for Registration/ Re-registration & online Fee Payment: 10-08-2021 to 09-09-2021 (11.59 P.M).
- Submission of Online Registered Applications can be done on the websites from 10-08-2021 to 17-09-2021 (11.59 P.M).
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2021):-
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fees | Odisha Jobs:-
- For Others Candidates: 500/-.
- For ST/ SC/ PWD Candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for OPSC APP Vacancy 2021:-
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university or institution.
- 2 years of experience as a Practicing Advocate.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OPSC APP Vacancy 2021 Details:-
- OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor (46).
- Scale pf pay: Rs.44,900/-.
Selection Process of OPSC APP Recruitment 2021:-
- The selection may be based on Written Examination and Viva-voce Test.
How to Apply for OPSC APP Vacancy 2021:
- Go to the official website “ www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be Available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Available on 10-08-2021