Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Assistant Professors (Teacher Education)
Total Vacancies:- 385
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 | OPSC Jobs:-
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): Has announced notification for the recruitment of 385 Vacancies for Assistant Professor (Teacher Education) Stage-I in different disciplines of Government Teacher Training Institute under the Department of Higher Education. So we request you to read all the information related to OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Details of OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021:-
- Starting date for Registration/ Re-registration & online Fee Payment: 25-08-2021 to 24-09-2021 (11.59 P.M).
- Submission of Online Registered Applications can be done on the websites from 25-08-2021 to 01-10-2021 (11.59 P.M).
Age Limit (As on 01-10-2021):-
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fees | Odisha Jobs:-
- For Others Candidates: 400/-.
- For ST/ SC/ PWD Candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for OPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021:-
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s degree from a recognized university or institution.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021 Details:-
- OPSC Assistant Professor (385)
Selection Process of OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021:-
- The selection may be based on Written Examination and Viva-voce Test.
How to Apply for OPSC Assistant Professor Apply:
- Go to the official website “ www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Professor (Teacher Education)-Stage-I in different disciplines of Government Teachers Training Institutes under Department of Higher Education (Advt. No. 09 of 2021-22)“.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be Available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.