Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Total Vacancies:- 82
OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021:
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Has announced notification for the recruitment to 82 Posts of Dental Surgeon in Group A ( Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical and Health Services Cadre under the Health and family Warfare Department. We request you to read all the information related to OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Details of OPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration & Payment of exam: 10-03-2021.
- Last Date to Registration/ Re-registration & Payment of exam: 09-04-2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-03-2021 to 16-04-2021.
Age Limit (As On 01-01-2021):
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment :
- For Others Candidates: 500/-.
- For ST/ SC/ PWD candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should possess a BDS Degree from a recognized university in India.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OPSC Scientific Officer Vacancy details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
Selection Process of Odisha Public Service Commission DS Recruitment :
- Career Marking and Interview.
How to Apply for OPSC Dental Surgeon Jobs:
- Go to the official website “ www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “ Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be Available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Available on 10-03-2021