Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Geologist Post Vacancy
Total Vacancies: 36
OPSC Geologist Recruitment 2021 | OPSC Notification 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): Has announced notification for the recruitment of 36 Geologists in the Group-A Service under the Department of Odisha Ground Water Geologist Service under the Department of Water Resource by the Government of Odisha. So we request you to read all the information related to OPSC Geologist Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | OPSC Geologist Recruitment 2021
- Starting date for Registration/ Re-registration & online Fee Payment: 15-09-2021 to 22-10-2021 (11.59 P.M).
- The Last date for Submission of Online Registered Applications can be done on the websites from 15-09-2021 to 29-10-2021 (11.59 P.M).
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2021) | OPSC Geologist Job Vacancy 2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | OPSC Geologist Vacancy 2021
- For Others Candidates: 500/-.
- For ST/ SC/ PWD Candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for OPSC Geologist Recruitment 2021
- A candidate must hold at least a Second Class Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Earth Science from any recognized University in India.
OPSC Geologist Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancy||Salary|
Selection Process of OPSC Geologist Job Vacancy | OPSC Online
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Geologists will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Viva Voce Test.
How to Apply for OPSC Geologist Vacancy 2021 | Latest Job In Odisha
- Go to the official website “ www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be Available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.