Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher
Total Vacancies:- 335
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021 | OPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): Has announced notification for the recruitment of 335 Post Graduate Teachers for 17 nos. of stand-alone Government Higher Secondary Schools under Department of School & Mass Education. So we request you to read all the information related to OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Applicants interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Online Registration/ Re-registration & Online Fee Payment: 08-11-2021 to 07-12-2021 (11.59 P.M).
- The Last date for Submission of Online Registered Applications can be done on the websites from 08-11-2021 to 14-12-2021 (11.59 P.M).
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2021) | Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment
- For Others Candidates: 400/-.
- For ST/ SC/ PWD Candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Qualification for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher | OPSC Online
- A candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University and have possessed two years Post Graduate Master’s Course or integrated six years Post Graduate Master’s Course from Regional College of Education recognized by the NCERT in the concerned subject.
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy & Salary Details | OPSC Online
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Salary|
|Post Graduate Teacher||335||Pay at Level-10|
Selection Process of OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy | Odisha Job
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of Career Assessment and Personality test/ Interview.
- There shall be a total marking of 100 marks. Out of 100 marks, the Career Assessment will be 70 marks and the Personality test/Interview will be 30 marks.
How to Apply for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy 2021 | Latest Job In Odisha
- Go to the official website “ www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be Available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.