Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
Total Vacancies:- 1586
OPSC Recruitment 2021 | OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): Has announced notification for the recruitment of 1586 Posts of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) of Odisha Medical and Health Services Cadre exclusively for SC and ST category candidates under Health and Family Welfare Department. We request you to read all the information related to OPSC Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | OPSC Online
- Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration Online: 07-08-2021.
- Last Date to Registration/ Re-registration Online: 21-08-2021.
Age Limit (As On 01-01-2021) | OPSC Online
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 37 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- For Others Candidates: Nil.
- For ST/ SC/ PWD candidates: Nil.
Educational Qualification for OPSC Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should possess an MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Valid Registration Certificate Under Odisha Medical Registration Act 1961.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details | Odisha Job
|Category Name||No. of Vacancy|
Selection Process of Odisha Public Service Commission MO Recruitment:
The selection of candidates for Special Drive Recruitment to the posts of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) will be made on the basis of Written Test only.
How to Apply for OPSC Asst Surgeon Jobs:
- Go to the official website “ www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “ Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be Available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.