Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC SDIPRO Recruitment 2022
Sub-Divisional Information & Public Relations Officer (SDIPRO)
Total Vacancies:- 19
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
OPSC SDIPRO Recruitment 2022 | OPSC Online
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 19 SDIPRO (Group- B) posts vacancies under the Odisha Information Service. So we request you to read all the information related to OPSC SDIPRO Recruitment 2022 below.
Candidates interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | OPSC SDIPRO Recruitment 2022 Notification Out
- Starting date of Online Application Form: 05-08-2022.
- Closing date of Online Application Form: 05-09-2022.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2022) | OPSC SDIPRO Vacancy 2022
- The minimum age limit is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit is 38 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the existing rules.
Qualification for OPSC SDIPRO Vacancy 2022 | OPSC Apply Online
- The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
OPSC SDIPRO Vacancy 2022 Details | OPSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the post||Vacancy||Salary|
|SDIPRO (OIS-II)||19||Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-|
How to Apply for OPSC SDIPRO Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.opsc.gov.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.