Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Posts
Total Vacancies:- 351
OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 | OPSC Careers
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Has announced notification for the recruitment of Posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Posts. We request you to read all the information related to OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date of OPSC Recruitment 2022 | OPSC Online
- Starting date to Apply Online: 15-03-2022.
- Last date for submission of Registered Online application: 30-03-2022.
- The last date for submission online application is 08-04-2022 (11.59 PM).
Age Limit (As On 01-01-2021) | OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022
- The minimum age limit is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit is 32 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2022 | Odisha Job
- For ST/SC/PwD Candidates: Rs 500/-.
- For Other Candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Qualification for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 | Odisha Job
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science or its equivalent from any recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OPSC VAS Vacancy 2022 details | Latest Job In Odisha
|Name of the post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS)||351||Rs.44,900/-|
Selection Process of OPSC VAS Job Vacancy 2022 | Odisha Job
- Written and Viva Voice Test.
How to Apply for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “ www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “ Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be Available on the given website.
- Then click for apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.