Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC Veterinary Surgeon Vacancies
Total Vacancies:- 351
OPSC Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2021:
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): Has announced notification for the recruitment of 351 Vacancies for Veterinary Surgeon in the Group-B rank of the Odisha State under Fisheries and Animal Resources Development Department. So we request you to read all the information related to OPSC Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Starting date for Registration/ Re-registration & online Fee Payment: 18-06-2021 to 17-07-2021 (11.59 P.M).
- Submission of Online Registered Applications can be done on the websites from 18-06-2021 to 16-07-2021 (11.59 P.M).
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2021):-
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Others Candidates: 500/-.
- For ST/ SC/ PWD Candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for OPSC Veterinary Surgeon:-
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science or its equivalent from a recognized University
- For more details refer to the notification.
OPSC Veterinary Surgeon Vacancy 2021 details:
- Veterinary Surgeon (351).
- Selection will be Career Marking & Written Test.
How to Apply for OPSC Veterinary Surgeon Vacancy 2021:
- Go to the official website “ www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be Available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.