Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)
Total Vacancies:- 200
OPTCL JMOT Recruitment 2021 | OPTCL Recruitment 2021
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL): It invites online application applications for 200 Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT) Posts. We request you to read all the information related to OPTCL JMOT Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | OPTCL JMOT Recruitment 2021
- Online Submission of Application and payment of application fee: 14-09-2021.
- Last Date of receipt of online application and payment of application fee: 14-10-2021.
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2021) | OPTCL Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Qualification for OPTCL ITI Recruitment 2021 | Job Vacancy In Odisha
- The Candidate should HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent and ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade from NCVT with a minimum of 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
OPTCL ITI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details | Odisha Job
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)||200|
Selection Process of OPTCL Recruitment 2021 | Odisha Govt Job
- The selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and skills Test and Career Marking.
How to Apply for OPTCL Job Vacancy 2021 | Odisha Job
- Go to the official website then go to vacancies “www.optcl.co.in” then go to “Career”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | OPTCL JMOT Recruitment 2021
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here (Coming Soon)
OPTCL: A State owned Power utility in Odisha is engaged in the business of Transmission of electricity with a vision to emerge as one of the leading power utilities in the country in Transmission space.
The present asset value of the Corporation is about is 6560 Crores.
OPTCL operates in the entire state with around 2600 regular manpower, deployed in different Grid Substations situated all over Odisha.
OPTCL has vast and robust transmission network of 165 sub-stations ranging from 132 KV to 400 KV and more than 14500 ckt kms of transmission line.
OPTCL also undertakes various projects on behalf of state and central Government. There are ongoing projects of the value of Rs. 2963 crores across all districts in Odisha predominantly augmenting the supply of electricity in backward districts. It has major plans for expansion by adopting newer and greener technologies.
OPTCL is looking for young, dynamic and committed professionals to be inducted as Trainees in Electrical discipline.