Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
OPTCL Electrical Recruitment 2022
Junior Maintenance Trainee (Electrical)
Total Vacancies:- 40
OPTCL JMT Recruitment 2022 | OPTCL Recruitment 2022
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL): It invites online application applications for 40 Junior Maintenance Trainee (Electrical) Posts. We request you to read all the information related to OPTCL JMT Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | OPTCL JMT Recruitment 2022
- Online Submission of Application Starting from 10-01-2022.
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2021) | OPTCL Recruitment 2022
- Notified Later.
Qualification for OPTCL JMT Recruitment 2022 | Job Vacancy In Odisha
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OPTCL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details | Odisha Job
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Maintenance Trainee (Electrical)||40|
Selection Process of OPTCL Recruitment 2022 | Odisha Govt Job
- The selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and skills Test and Career Marking.
How to Apply for OPTCL Job Vacancy 2022 | Odisha Job
- Go to the official website then go to vacancies “www.optcl.co.in” then go to “Career”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | OPTCL Recruitment 2022
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here (Coming Soon)
OPTCL: A State owned Power utility in Odisha is engaged in the business of Transmission of electricity with a vision to emerge as one of the leading power utilities in the country in Transmission space.
The present asset value of the Corporation is about is 6560 Crores.
OPTCL operates in the entire state with around 2600 regular manpower, deployed in different Grid Substations situated all over Odisha.
OPTCL has vast and robust transmission network of 165 sub-stations ranging from 132 KV to 400 KV and more than 14500 ckt kms of transmission line.
OPTCL also undertakes various projects on behalf of state and central Government. There are ongoing projects of the value of Rs. 2963 crores across all districts in Odisha predominantly augmenting the supply of electricity in backward districts. It has major plans for expansion by adopting newer and greener technologies.
OPTCL is looking for young, dynamic and committed professionals to be inducted as Trainees in Electrical discipline.