THE HIGH COURT OF ORISSA, CUTTACK
Assistant Section Officer Posts
Total Vacancies:- 202
Odisha High Court, Cuttack released a notification for the 202 nos of the post of Assistant Section officer by the Government of Odisha. We request you to read all the information related to OHC Recruitment 2021 below.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Details of Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021 :
- Dates for submission of online applications: 18-02-2021.
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 20-03-2021 (23:59).
Application Fee for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021:
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Age Limit (As on 01-08-2021):
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021:
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or such other qualification equivalent thereto.
- He/ she must have adequate knowledge of Computer Applications.
Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Vacancy & Salary Details:
The category wise vacancy, position along with reservation thereof is given below:
|Categories||No. of Posts||Scale of pay|
|Unreserved||105 (Women-35)|| |
Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-
|Scheduled Cast||22 (Women-07)|
|Scheduled Tribe||52 (Women-17)|
- The selection process will be based on Preliminary Examination/Test, Written Examination, Computer Application Test, and Viva-voce Test.
How to Apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “www.orissahighcourt.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement “Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Section Officer in the High Court’s Establishment”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.