Odisha State Medical Corporation Limited.
OSMCL Recruitment 2022
OSMCL Pharmacist Vacancies
Total Vacancies:- 26
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
OSMC Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 | OSMCL Recruitment 2022
Odisha State Medical Corporation Limited. (OSMCL): Bhubaneswar invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up the 26 Pharmacist posts Vacancies. We request you to read all the information related to OSMC Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 below.
Candidates interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
An important date for OSMC Recruitment 2022 | Latest Job In Bhubaneswar
- The last date for applying online is 21.06.2022, 11:59 PM.
- Hence the applicants must fill up the online application forms and upload documents on or before 21.06.2022, 11.59 PM.
- The last date of receipt of applications and documents by post is 30.06.2022, 5:30 P.M
- After filling up the online application form, they must download the application forms, sign the same and send them along with the supporting self-attested documents only by speed post / registered post to the following address: Odisha State Medical Corporation Ltd., In front of Ram Mandir, Convent Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, 751001 on or before 30-06-2022, 5:30 PM.
Age Limit ( as on 21-06-2022) | OSMC Recruitment 2022
- Upper Age Limit: 40 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
Qualification for OSMCL Pharmacist Vacancy 2022 | Bhubaneswar Job
- The candidate must have completed Bachelor/ Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized Institution.
OSMC Vacancy 2022 Salary Details | Latest Job In Bhubaneswar
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Sr. Pharmacist (Warehouse)||12||Rs 25,300/-|
|Jr. Pharmacist (Warehouse)||12||Rs 14,200/-|
|Jr. Pharmacist (Quality Assurance)||02||Rs 14,200/-|
Selection Process for OSMC Pharmacist Vacancy 2022 | Bhubaneswar Job
- The Selection will be done by Career Weightage & Experience Weightage.
How to Apply for OSMC Pharmacist Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.osmcl.nic.in” then go to “Online Recruitment”
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
- Send it to the above-said address.
- Envelopes must be superscribed with the name of the post applied for along with the applicant’s application number.