Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2021
Combined Graduate Level Examination-2021
Total Vacancies:- 233
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2021 | OSSC Jobs
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Online Invitations are invited from intending candidates to fill up 233 posts of Auditor and Other posts through combined Graduation Level Examination-2021. So we request to read all the details about OSSC CGL Recruitment 2021 Notification below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | OSSC CGL Recruitment 2021
- Online Registration 12.03.2022 to 11.04.2022.
- Online Payment of Examination Fees 12.03.2022 to 11.04.2022.
- Submission of Online Application Form 12.03.2022 to 22.04.2022.
Age Limit | OSSC Apply Online 2021
- Minimum age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum age limit: 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee for OSSC Recruitment 2021
- ST/SC/PWD Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs 200/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for OSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University
- For more details refer to the notification.
OSSC New Vacancy 2021 & OSSC Salary Details
|Name Of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Inspector of Cooperative Societies||127|| Rs 25,300/-|
|Auditor of Cooperative Societies||71|
How to Apply for OSSC CGL Job?
- Go to the official website “ www.ossc.gov.in” then go to “Advertisement”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- There will be two links under “Form Links” for each Advertisement.
- The candidates first need to complete the registration process before filling the Application Form.
Important Links | OSSC CGL Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Official Short Notification:- Click Here
- Official Full Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here