Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
Combined Graduate Level Examination-2022
Total Vacancies:- 943
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 | OSSC CGL Apply Online
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Online Invitations are invited from intending candidates to fill up 943 posts through Combined Graduation Level Examination- 2022. So we request you to read all the details about OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration from 11.11.2022 to 10.12.2022.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2022) | OSSC Apply Online 2022
- Minimum age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum age limit: 38 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Qualification for OSSC CGL Notification 2022 | OSSC CGL 2022
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University
- For more details refer to the notification.
OSSC New Vacancy 2022 & OSSC CGL Salary Details | Odisha Job
|Name Of the Post||Vacancy|
|Assistant CT & GST||107|
|Gram Panchayat Extension Officer||87|
|Handcrafts Promotion Officer||48|
|Inspector of Cooperative Societies||72|
|Inspector of Suppliers||110|
|Junior Employment Officer||26|
|Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer||09|
How to Apply for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online?
- Go to the official website “ www.ossc.gov.in” then go to “Advertisement”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- There will be two links under “Form Links” for each Advertisement.
- The candidates must complete the registration process before filling out the Application Form.