Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Food Safety Officer
Total Posts:- 35
OSSC Recruitment 2021 | Odisha Jobs
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Online Invitations are invited from intending candidates to fill up 35 posts of Food Safety Officer on a contractual basis under Commissioner Food Safety, Bhubaneswar Odisha.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | OSSC Recruitment 2021:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 26-07-2021.
- Last Date to Submit the Online Application: 25-08-2021
Age Limit (As On 01-01-2020) | OSSC Apply Online:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment:
- For ST/ SC/ PwD Candidates: Nil.
- For Others: 200/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for OSSC Recruitment 2021:
- The candidate must have passed a degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Bio-Technology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/ Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology etc.
- Knowledge in Computer Application.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OSSC Vacancy 2021 & Salary Details:
- Food Safety Officer (35)
- Salary: Rs. 16,880/- Per month.
Selection Process | OSSC Jobs:
The Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
- Main Written Examination-200 marks.
- Computer Skill Test (CST)– 50marks.
- Certificate Verification.
How to Apply for OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “ www.ossc.gov.in” then go to “ Advertisement”.
- Find the advertisement “Indicative Advertisement for Recruitment of 35 posts of Food Safety Officer”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- There will be two links under “Form Links” for each Advertisement.
- The candidates first need to complete the registration process before filling the Application Form.