Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
OSSC Recruitment 2021
Junior Assistant Posts
Total Vacancies:- 140
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification | OSSC Jobs
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Online Invitations are invited from intending candidates to fill up 140 posts of Junior Assistant in the Head of Departments, Govt of Odisha. So we request to read all the details about OSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Online Registration: 22-12-2021 to 24-01-2022.
- Online Payment of Examination Fees: 22-12-2021 to 24-01-2022.
- Closing date of Online Application form: 22-12-2021 to 31-01-2022.
New Apply Dates:-
- Last date of Online Registration and payment of Fees: 10-02-2022.
- Submission o the online Application form: 15-02-2022.
Age Limit | OSSC Apply Online 2021
- Minimum age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum age limit: 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee for OSSC Recruitment 2021
- ST/SC/PWD Candidates: Rs 200/-.
- For Other Candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for OSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Candidate must have passed +3 in Arts/Science/Commerce or its equivalent and have computer knowledge.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OSSC New Vacancy 2021 & OSSC Salary Details
|Name Of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
How to Apply for OSSC Junior Assistant Job?
- Go to the official website “ www.ossc.gov.in” then go to “Advertisement”.
- Find the advertisement”DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSITANTS-2021[Advt No-4106/OSSC Dated 17.12.2021]”
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- There will be two links under “Form Links” for each Advertisement.
- The candidates first need to complete the registration process before filling the Application Form.
Important Links | OSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Extended Notice: Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here