Odisha Staff Selection Commission
SI, Soil Conservation Worker & Other Posts
Total Posts:- 239
OSSC Recruitment 2020:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Online Invitations are invited from intending candidates to fill up 239 posts of Sub-inspector of Excise, Soil Conservation Extension Worker, Weaving Supervisors, and Superintendent (PMF) Artist.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16-08-2020.
- Last Date of Online Application: 15-09-2020 till 11.55 p.m.
Age Limit (As On 01-01-2019):
- Minimum: 21 Years.
- Maximum: 32 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For ST/ SC Candidates: Nil.
- For Others: 200/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for OSSC Recruitment 2020:
- For Sub-inspector of Excise: Degree In discipline from any recognized university.
- For Soil Conservation Extension Worker: +2 Science or +2 Vocational courses on Agricultural related subject.
- For Weaving Supervisors: Diploma in Handloom Technology/ Textiel technology IIHT or other recognized institutions.
- Superintendent (PMF) Artist: Degree in Fine Arts and Crafts.
OSSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- Sub-inspector of Excise (34)
- Soil Conservation Extension Worker (201)
- For Weaving Supervisors (03)
- Superintendent (PMF) Artist (01)
- Written Examination and Certificate Verification.
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “ www.ossc.gov.in” then go to “ Online Application Form”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- There will be two links under “Form Links” for each Advertisement.
- The candidates first need to complete the registration process before filling the Application Form.
- Official Notification:- Sub-inspector of Excise | Soil Conservation Extension Worker | For Weaving Supervisors & Superintendent (PMF) Artist
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Registration | Login