Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
OSSC Recruitment 2022
Traffic Constable Posts
Total Vacancies:- 56
OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 | Free Job Alert OSSC
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Online Invitations are invited from intending candidates to fill up 56 nos of Traffic Constable Posts. So we request to read all the details about OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration 04.03.2022 to 03.04.2022.
- Online Payment of Examination Fees 04.03.2022 to 03.04.2022.
- Submission of Online Application Form 04.03.2022 to 12.04.2022.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2021) | OSSC Apply Online 2022
- Minimum age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum age limit: 38 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee for OSSC Recruitment 2022 | OSSC Online
- ST/ SC/ PWD Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.200/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Qualification for OSSC Traffic Constable Vacancy 2022 | OSSC Online
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed +2 Examination or equivalent examination conducted by recognized Board/ University or from institutions recognized by Board/ University.
and he/she must have passed the M.E standard/ RSC examination with Odia as a language subject.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OSSC New Vacancy 2022 & OSSC Salary Details | OSSC Apply Online
|Name Of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Traffic Constable||56||Rs 13,300/-|
How to Apply for OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “ www.ossc.gov.in” then go to “Advertisement”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- There will be two links under “Form Links” for each Advertisement.
- The candidates first need to complete the registration process before filling out the Application Form.