Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneswar
Office Assistant & Other Posts
OUAT Recruitment 2020:
Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT): Applications are invited for walk-in-interview for contractual engagement of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellows (SRF), and Desk Officer/ Office Assistant under the BPCL-OUAT Biofuel project operating at OUAT, Bhubaneswar.
Date and Time of Walk-in-Interview:
- Research Associate: 02-09-2020 at 11.00 AM.
- Senior Research Fellow: 02-09-2020 at 11.00 AM.
- Desk officer/ Office assistant: 04-09-2020 at 11 A.M.
Educational Qualification for OUAT Recruitment 2020:
- Research Associate (RA): M.Tech/ Ph.D. in Agricultural Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Biotech Engineering/ Environmental Engineering or Ph.D. in Chemistry Two to three years of experience working on Biomass characteristics.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering/ Chemical Engineering with knowledge in handling computer software or MSc (Ag. Biotech)/ M.Sc. (Biotech)/ MSc (Plant breeding and genetics) with experience of working on rice breeding, rice hybridization. handling and maintaining of cross-breeding materials.
- Desk officer/ Office Assistant: Bachelor’s degree with basic knowledge in computer, MS Office.
OUAT Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- Research Associate (RA) (01)
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (2)
- Desk officer/ Office Assistant (01)
- Candidates fulfilling the essential criteria/ qualification only need to attend the walk-in interview.
- Candidates desirous of attending the walk-in interview are requested to report at the venue latest by 10.30 AM.
How to Apply for OUAT Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website www.ouat.nic.in then go to CARRER AT OUAT.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The candidates are required to submit the application as per the format given at ANNEXUREs and duly signed along with self-attested copies of all the testimonials and age proof with a passport size photograph and experience certificate (if any) at the time of interview.
- The candidate must also bring all the original certificates from matriculation onwards and an experience certificate (if any) with them, without which the candidate will not be allowed for the interview.
- Interested candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at the conference Room, College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology, 1st Floor, OUAT, Bhubaneswar- 3.
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
Thank You Visit Again.