Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL)
Diploma Trainee Posts
Total Posts:- 35
PGCIL Recruitment 2021:-
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL): POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World, and a “Maharatna” Enterprise of Govt. of India. It Invites 35 posts of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/ Civil). So We request you to read all the information related to PGCIL Recruitment 2021 below.
Interested candidates who have passed their final year qualifying examination, not before two years from the date of closing of the online application may submit their application.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 24-005-2021 (10.00 AM).
- Last Date of Online Application: 15-06-2021 (23.59 PM).
Age Limit (as on 15-06-2021):-
- Upper Age Limit: 27 years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
- For all candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for PGCIL Recruitment 2021:-
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil): Candidates must have possessed a Diploma from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy and Salary details:-
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical)– 30
- Diploma Trainee (Civil)- 05
- Salary: Rs.27500/- Per Month.
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment:-
- Go to the official website “powergridindia.com”.
- Click “Career > Job Opportunities” select “Region Openings >Northern Region-I, Delhi Recruitment ”
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) in NR-I-2021”, click on the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Registration | Login
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
Thank You Visit Again.