Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Total Vacancies:- 841
Reserve Bank OF India (RBI) Office Attendant Recruitment 2021:
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 841 posts of “Office Attendant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language). We request you to read all the information related to RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 24-02-2021.
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15-03-2021.
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 09-04-2021 & 10-04-2021.
Age Limit( as on 01-02-2021):
- Maximum Age: 18 Years.
- Minimum Age: 25 Years.
- For OBC/ EWS/ General candidates: Rs.450/-. (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS: Rs.50/-. (Intimation Charges)
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for RBI Attendant Recruitment 2021:
- A candidate should have passed the 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) from the concerned State/ UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office.
- For more details refer to the notification.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Vacancy & Salary Details:
- Office Attendant (841)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 10,940 (Per Month)
- The Selection Process will be based on an Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
How to Apply for RBI Office Attendant Jobs:
- Go to the official website “ www.rbi.org.in” Click on “Oppertunity@RBI”.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendants – 2020”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.