Rehabilitation Council Of India (RCI)
CT Admission 2020-21
RCI CT Admission 2020:
Rehabilitation Council Of India (RCI) CT Admission 2020 Notification Out: National Board of Examination in Rehabilitation (NBER) an adjunct body of Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission to its various Diploma Level Courses in Special Education and Disability Rehabilitation offered by RCI’s approved Institutions/ Universities Departments across the country through Online Centralized Admission process; 2020. Admission to the above Diploma Level Courses will be made purely on a merit basis through the Online Centralized Admission Process: 2020 for the academic session of RCI CT Admission 2020-21.
- Date of commencement of Online Registration for admission to diploma level course: 14’h September 2020.
- Closing date of Online Registration: 30th September 2020.
- Declaration of Online Merit list on Council’s Website Opening of 15t Round of Admission: Reporting at the 1st preferred training institute for Counselling, documents submission, and its verification for confirmation of admission: 6th October 2020 —13th October 2020.
- Opening and closing of Final round of Admission: Reporting at the 2hd/ 3rd preferred training institute for Counselling, documents submission, and its verification for confirmation of admission:14th October 2020- 18th October 2020.
- Submission of the final list of admitted candidates by Training Institutes through e-mail (soft copy): 19th -2211 St October 2020.
- Commencement of Classes: 26th October 2020.
- For General and OBC: Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) per candidate.
- For SC, ST, and PwD: Rs. 400/- (Four Hundred only) per candidate.